a videogame by Sacha Galgon (Sicho)
created in 2015 with Unity
What is Flappy Shrimpy?
Flappy Shrimpy is a hommage to my pal Vampy (also known as Shrimpy) and the mobile game Flappy Bird, developed by Nguyễn Hà Đông.
Since Vampy played Flappy Bird a lot, it seemed like a perfect match!
There is a version for Windows PC and one for Mac OS X
Download Windows PC Version
Download Mac OS X Version
Installation instructions Windows:
- Download the game (.zip File)
- Extract the content of the flappyshrimpy.zip file into a folder (f.ex. create a folder called "FlappyShrimpy" on your desktop and extract the .zip file into that folder)
- To extract a .zip file, simply open the .zip-file and drag all its content into the folder or right-click on the .zip-file and choose "Extract all"
- Open the folder and then double-click on the FlappyShrimpy.exe to start the game
If you are running newer versions of Windows, you might encounter a warning because it is a software from an "Unknown Publisher". In this case you need to click on "More info" and then "Run anyway" for the game to start.
Older versions of Windows (f.ex. Windows XP) do not have "out of the box" means to extract a .zip-file. Go to www.rarlabs.com and download WinRAR, which is a great tool to unzip archive files and to create your own archives.
Installation instructions Mac OS X:
- Download the game (.zip file)
- Double-click on the FlappyShrimpy file while holding the CTRL-Key
- When a security warning appears, click on Open
/* This program is free software. It comes without any warranty, to
* the extent permitted by applicable law. You can redistribute it
* and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want
* To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See
* http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/COPYING for more details. */
Use this at your own risk. I'm not responsible for anything you do with it, or for any damage that comes out of using it.